Thursday, December 1, 2011

Ron Hummel

December, 2011

To all the members of the CHS of 1964. May you all enjoy a safe and wonderful holiday season with friends and family.I will be MCing two events, one tonight and one tomorrow. See I do more than just seminars!I will be alone this year, as my wonderful wife Chary is in Puerto Rico with her family. Not able to go this year with the two events scheduled during her trip.May God bless and watch over you all.

Ron Hummel
Mr. Motivation
http://www.mrmotivation.net/
---------------------------------------------------------------
11-24-11

To ALL my friends and family: Enjoy today and give thanks for what you have. Do NOT dwell on what you don't have, because if you have family and friends you are blessed. Please be safe and enjoy!

Ron

No comments: